Spire’s individualized model enables core academics to be enriched by a variety of interdisciplinary and elective courses, depending on a student’s interest. Such electives have included computer science, environmental studies, economics, philosophy, culinary arts, zoology, fashion design, and music theory. Across the curriculum, Spire’s goal is to create a supportive and collaborative community where every student can be a successful learner.
At a glance, the Spire School offers:
- Challenging college preparatory high school curriculum
- Standard, Advanced & AP level courses for core subjects
- College credit options through the Early College Experience (ECE) of UCONN and Norwalk Community College Partnership Program
- Variety of foreign language courses and elective options
- Advanced art & music instruction