Greenwich Education Group’s School Foundation aims to offer financial aid for qualified students to Spire and Pinnacle. Scholarships are awarded annually to students regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or disability.
In order for the prospective Spire student to receive financial aid, Dr. Tammy Moscrip, Head of Spire must formally present the student’s financial aid application and paperwork to the GEG Foundation board.
The financial aid application can be found on the NAIS web site: www.sss.nais.org.
- Once you click on www.sss.nais.org, scroll down about 1/2 way. You’ll see what looks like another page with headers (home, contact, follow us, search, etc.). Just below the headers on the left side is the NAIS logo and just below it a white box with SSS (School & Student Services) in it. Click on that SSS box.
- On the next page to the the right you will see a green box where it says “Website for Parents & Families”. Click in the green box.
- From there you can click on various links to learn more, or you can go straight to “Apply” – “Learn More”
- On the next page, click the green box that says “Create an Account.” Then you are good to go!
- Again on the next screen you can choose to learn more or move into the PFS Workbook.
Whichever route you opt for, you will eventually be asked to enter the school and code, the school should be Greenwich Education Group Schools Foundation and the code is 173091.
***Once families are accepted and sent a contract from Spire, we do ask for a deposit. However, there are choices as to how the family would prefer to pay the balance of tuition. The choices are: 1 payment, 2, 9 or 10 monthly installments; we work with Tuition Management Systems to collect our tuition (for those families who choose multiple month payment plans).
For more information contact Dede LeComte, Director of Admissions, at email@example.com or 203.661.1609 x204.